Thursday, March 30, 2017

Alive And Well (getting there at least)

    Its been a rough 5 days peeps, got hit with a bad sinus infection. Thought it was just a migraine at first, which is bad enough, but nope I do nothing half assed! So I am at work now finally and I'm trying not to cough as that send a searing pain through my head.
    It fucking ecos in here lately, there are less and less people here. My last week next Friday and the few stragglers will be the following week.  I'm surprised Im still here. I'm doing emails (all caught up) and going over the ticket the India team are doing.  I hold nothing against these folks, they are just trying to work. My anger is at my company, they are going for the cheap option and I really have no clue of the future they have. I don't see it lasting long,  The merger of the new company is producing a brand new company and Im sure those in the other company have people going through the same thing I am. Like I said many times I wanted to leave on my terms, twas a nice idea LOL
Ive also been ill more lately, my immune system is shot methinks from all the stress. new financial issues, thankfully my angels are near to me.
    Im clearing out my emails as I'd gotten lax in this and as I go through the names and groups the issues come flying back to me. Much help was given and some thanks given in return. A lot from one employee who i do remeber well as they were trouble, several like that LOL But other emails that make you smile and get sentimental. Sincere thanks and kudos from employees that cc'd your manager and that's what customer service is about right?  Ive done this for over 25 years in so many different variation which is why Im looking in different departments now as well as this one. We shall see what comes up.  The real issue with customer service is that you aren't trained in any one thing, you are trained in a little of everything. So i know expense and travel, I know payroll, I know compliance and of course I know HR (my baby for 9 years)  I also know the working how how an envelope is made (no joke) and the shipping and marketing for an ice tea product who's company I worked in corporate for.  So I can handle most things, learn most anything, but how do you get people to see that, when you can't show them a masters degree or at least a bachelor's. Ive had more than one person tell me i could never do what yu do, you have to know so much as well as be a therapist  LOL Well the pay scale for jobs like these don't show it and here I am middle aged, not that that matters as I neither look nor feel it. Although I feel more a pensioner at the moment  LOL So here I  am feeling quite emotional  LOL  in the words of a dear friend  Soppy Cow i am  
Ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment