Thursday, March 23, 2017

You Know When...

...you think things are bad and then BAM!!! they gets worse?  I'm being dramatic, as its not worse, it's more a lateral chaos.  So now instead of having the new India employees watch me as i share my screen on skype they are now sharing theirs. We have been taking training turns with the latest 5 newbies and I had them two days ago, the girl today is getting the same issues with then as I did so at least I know it isn't just me. LOL   They now have access and we all feel they should sit with the people who got access last week and are taking calls all week now You learn better that way, that's how we do it here. You shadow someone to see what they do and you can hear the calls yourself.
Ive trained so many people this way, it works well.  ANyway, now I am reviewing their tickets and marking errors and having them fix them. Plus I am on skype to answer all their questions as they speak to the people calling in. No lie, I had 4 of the India people skyping me with questions all at once it got a bit hectic. Whats frustrating is that you tell them the steps as well as our other people training them have and yet they do not do them.  We cant see if they are taking notes or what, but they are asking questions we know we all went over many many times.  ANYWAY!!!! its over on the 7th  Mixed emotions there for sure    I have drank so much tea Im getting good exercise just getting up to go wee so much  LOL

I got the new fit bit as the other died and even added a new band to it so it is silver. It looks even more like a watch now  :-D   I have been being bad, as I mentioned but i need to ground & center myself and get back on track. Im not being weak, I'm being apathetic which is really bad.  So butter my butt and call me a biscuit Im going to be good again.  I'm still just as pretty though LMAO

So ciao for now peeps just wanted to say hi as I sip my Yorkie Gold tea and take a moment away from the crazy that is my office :-)


ADDING THIS:

I am really agitated and I can't even say it to whom I'm upset with. UGH!!!!!  Don't you hate that? And that makes you even more agitated. lol  Venting helps  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment