Saturday, March 18, 2017

First in many months

     I've been keeping a stiff upper lip about losing my job. My mind says hey do what you must but Friday at work the first wave so to speak left. I said goodbye to 6 people iced worked with, laughed with for years. The office was strangely quiet after they left. I am sad. I am mad, I am scared.
     I've been dieting for months and doing really well. But I've been stressed. I get these bouts of tears at night.  I have been taking my Valium to actually get a full nights sleep.  I can't smoke a bowl as I will need to be taking a drugs test. Although I don't consider herb any more crazy than liquor. Not even as bad. BUT it is what it is. Now tonight hubs and I are relaxing and I was like fuck it. We've drank some beers and laughed. Now beer doesn't get me drunk, Guinness treats me nice,  but beer, unless it's a good beer like Killians or Peroni, takes me at least a 6 pack to get a buzz. Now thesis PBR, a classic but what I like to call pee beer.  It's what you drank in the garage at 15, before you found Heineken lol. But I had 3 and I've not had any alcohol, so I'm buzzed. Maybe because it is cheap beer it's hitting me. My bet is on the not having anything alcoholic but I'm enjoying this feeling. It's hot in here, it's raining so it's humid. But I put the fan on.  I got some fuckin killer burps out too. I'm talking epic!
     I'm listening to Chuck Berry, he died today. Damn shame but he was 90. He was married to the same woman and seems like his life was good. May he RIP
     Did I tell you, we watched Sausage Party. Holy shit!! I was crying, it was laugh out loud funny. The ending, omfg!! Watch it.  
I'm off for now but hope you're weekend is going great, ciao for  now

No comments:

Post a Comment