Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Window Shopping Online


I need to get some clothes. I'm not talking a lot, just adding to things I have so I can wait for the spring when I can get things. I am saving some cash, so I'm looking at sale items.  I love so many dresses but this one would have to be worn with a shrug as I don't like my arms uncovered. I give it to women who are confident enough to go sleeveless when they have large arms. I'm not saying I don't do it at home, just out and about I prefer to cover. I'm going to get a pair of capris me thinks plus a few pair of jeans. Those I need, I have work slacks, need casual ones too.   
     Oh I picked up our tickets for Star Wars tonight, so yay, finally getting to the cinema. I'll give you my thoughts tomorrow.  I'm excited for the movie but I'm also happy to be going out with hubs. We are having a bite to eat before the movie so it's a nice date night. Been awhile. 
     Just took off my make up with coconut oil, ladies it's so gentle and works really well. I used these pads I got at the drug store, they are more like cotton pads. Did that, then washed my face and it feels so smooth. Try it gals, you'll like it, promise. I know boring blog but it's my blog, it's been a quiet night. So I will leave you some photos.  Here's a few pics of what I looked at to purchase.  And ciao for now 



 M




 M



1 comment:

  1. Like the red dress. Saw it in black and really tempted.

    ReplyDelete