Thursday, January 7, 2016

VERDICT? Thumbs Up

     Well we saw Star Wars and I really liked it, I will agree that they set it up for the next movie but that's to be expected.  I enjoyed it so much in 3D.  The technology blew me away and even hubs was very impressed at the way it was filmed. He thought it was very well done. he wasn't as thrilled as I as but he did still like it. I think it didn't help that he had to sit in the theater for almost 45 minutes as I didn't want to be late  LOL  Im going to try to get back to go see The Jungle Book in 3D  it looked really good.
     Im actually going into the kitchen, its one of those days when I need to get away from my computer screen. Tomorrow I go to NY and Im so looking forward to it so I will have some new things to blog about. My silly little world.  So until that time , ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment