Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bit Nippy Out

     So everyone is all a Twitter about the snow that's coming.  I must admit, I'm looking forward to it myself. Watching it fall gently, but they are saying Saturday may see gusts of wind at 40 mph. Breezy. Lol. Who knows. The Euro model has us getting pounded, the American model about 6" to a foot, still sizable. East coast is in a watch and wait. Called my dad, he is going to the store tomorrow. He's pretty self contained, minimal living makes times like these seem not as crazed.   We are going mellow. I did ask hubs to get cheese and tomato soup si I can make grilled cheese sandwiches Saturday.  Movie marathon, grilled cheese and tomato soup, then throwing some snowballs, good day     {goofy smile}
     Well hubs got word, he will not be working more than about another month st this place. I'm hoping he gets something else. Sigh, I hate going back to stressful days. I'm already being garnished, I can't afford to have more taken. As it is I will have to put hubs back on my medical benefits. I have no problem doing this but my check is going to be minuscule. I'm talking just about able to pay the mortgage.  Not counting car payment, utilities, and the bankruptcy fees. This must be paid or they take the house.  Well saving every penny, which is why that cheese is not the fancy cheeses I would have liked, but it is food that is needed. I'll be juggling again :-)
      Just stopping in folks, I'll be back. Lol. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment