Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Brief hello

I have been busy this weekend. At my Dads and got to see friends I haven't seen in years, met the wife of a friend finally. We are friends on Facebook but now in real life too. Met my little cousin who is just over a year and walking and babbling plus was great to see her Dad and Mom.  Haven't seen my cousin J in many years.  So it was a very fun - very FILLING weekend. I have put some pounds on in the last few months as stress eating will do that but it's time to be good again. My chin is back and I hate that.  That's where I show I've gained weight. Within a few weeks I puff up.  Now a few weeks from now, it will de-puff.  Hahaha. It is and will be a constant for me.  Where as you look at my dad and he's so thin that a good wind will knock him down.
     Okay said I would be brief, so I'm about to have breakfast with dad. Then I'm heading back to VA. I'll be back peeps so Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment