Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Wow, I Wrote That?

Ever get thoughts in your head that come like rapid fire, all at once. So when you write them you are not even sure what you're writing?  That happens to me sometimes. Usually if I'm emotional or drunk, or both.  Lol. Well this was one from last week.  I wrote it in my notes on my phone.  Read it this morning for the first time.  Hmmm?!

     Time for shadow play. You know it. Images on the ceiling appear night after night - the light over in another room brings them to life. The ones who keep you company, the ones who never leave. Only change as your world rearranges, making new images. 
Seek the ones who are the Constants. You know where they are too, but oh the excitement of finding a new favourite 
The perception changes

Interesting, I must ponder.  Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment