Sunday, December 13, 2015

Yay Feeling Better

     How the hell do you go to bed feeling a little crappy and wake up full on stuffed up? Head all clogged, throat scratchy, mouth dry and yucky.  Ugh. But yes it's only Sunday so you take meds and go back to sleep. Wake up around half 10 and feel better but still not great.  So have a cuppa and take more meds, blow your nose and put Vicks capo rub on your chest and under your nostrils. Yay breathing is better.  Have a banana then just veg all day.  Have dinner. Fall asleep and come 10pm you are feeling much better.  Not to jinx it but hopefully s good night sleep and shower in the am will get you all sorted out.  I'm hopeful
     So that was my day, how was yours :-)  I have too much to do tomorrow to be ill.  Work then post office to mail overseas cards, others go out Wednesday. I also need to pick up my secret Santa gift.  I picked one of the guys in the office who wants chocolates.  So will go get him some higher end handmade yummies in town. Small batch and creamy.  I would have loved to get him some pink champagne truffles from my fav place in England.  They are divine but not enough time to order them.  I love them myself lol. So I must say our office pot luck went very well.  I'm so happy. I was thanked for organizing it which was nice so this Secret Santa dessert party is part 2.   I was going to bake cookies, then changed my mind so many times.  I'm going to whip up a decadently yummy cannoli dip.  Then serve it with waffle cookies and vanilla wafers to dip with.  It tastes just like the cream inside a cannoli.  So good. Who doesn't like cannolis? I mean really. I am heading to the dollar store to get a pretty bowl to put it in.  We will again shut the phones and have music and exchange gifts. It's this Wednesday.
    I know several people going to see Stars Wars this coming week, lucky peeps.  I have questions I hopevtheyvwill answer.  I don't care if they are spoilers. I'm going to see it.  Hope they tell me. Made my hot cocoa mix to give out.  Just have to jar them.  I'm going to the post office to ship on Ssturday. Going early. It will be packed.  Wish I could get more for people but just starting to get back on my feet.  Have no real money to speak of.  But it's going to be a better year this 2016.
     I've got more to say but I'm going to wait for tomorrow as I'm tired. Meds kicking in. So until next time. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment