Monday, December 21, 2015

2:22 am Happy Winter Solstice

      In the Northern Hemisphere anyway.  Today will have the longest night then we start to see the return of the sun.  It happens slowly, but before you know it Spring will be here.  I am looking forward to it.  I love Yuletide but I'm still not feeling it.  I was excited to get something for some friends in England but it didn't pan out.  Hubs and I got a great present the other day and we are making use of it I think on NYE.  Going to see the new Star Wars.  Dinner then movie, sounds good to me.  Thank you again my friend for making it happen.    I am off to visit Dad on Thursday late.  I mean Friday early.  Lol well I'll be traveling about 3 in the morning. I hope he is happy to be surprised.  I'm hoping it makes him happy.
      There will be a full moon on Christmas also. Hasn't been since 1977, won't be again for like another 25 years.   That's cool, the moon shines bright into my room in the NY house.  I'm looking forward to having a great dinner with Dad. Hubs has been feeling ill so not sure if he's coming.  I believe so - I hope so.  I want to spend the day with my two guys. Crossing fingers.
      I'm hoping the New Year is better.  It's starting that way.  At least hubs is starting the year with a job.  I am so thankful. It's all I was hoping for. We can start rebuilding and by this time next year, I'll have cards and gifts done and wrapped. (And sent out).  Maybe bring Dad down to us (hopefully). It will be better (wishing). So it's 2:43now. I'm rambling. I'm going back to sleep for a few hours.
HAPPY SOLSTICE / HAPPY YULE to all of you     Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment