Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Christmas Blog

     As I have been saying the last few blogs in regards to not feeling the holiday spirit, I realize it may have been depressing to read. That was never my intent. I am happy to say that this is changing as the day progresses today. Who knew it would be the fact that a quiet day with a few people doing catch up on emails that we just can'tr get to with our phone volume would help lighten my heart to Christmas.  Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and safe travels, the lights on the work tree, my desk all decorated and the Christmas music I'm listening to are working their magic. I celebrate Yule the other day and it was lovely but it didn't help the Christmas slump.
    I spoke to my neighbor and verified that my Dad has no invites for tomorrow but they are having him over for Christmas Eve dinner. That made me happy, they love my dad and I love them, They are wonderful people and you couldn't ask for better neighbors. So they know I am surprising my dad and we added that When I make a pie it will be shared with dad and also the neighbors.  YAY   Im now looking forward to going up and Im going to have my phone on video so I can see the loo on Dads face when he sees me standing there  hahahaha  oh boy   :-D
   I spoke to my friend over in England and also one of his ofspring  hehe   Who made mention of course that she is going to 13 in the upcoming year, almost a pensioner I tell ya. :-)  I also texted with Sis she is having a nice time with her parental units in Jersey.  Im saying that I feel like the Grinch whos heart is growing. I love these people, the year has been nuts and lots has happened, but they hold special places in my heart. My England family and my US family I wish you all the best Christmastime and I am sending you pure love and good thoughts. To all of you I hop ethis holiday season is wonderful no matter what youe celebrate.  Ciao For Now (oh its 67 degrees out at 5PM YUCK!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment