Monday, May 12, 2014

So, What The Hell Was That? The Weekend Of Course.

     Well Friday was a day from hell. I woke up barely, by that I mean my head was throbbing. I don't mean headache, I'm talking ice pick through the brain, dizzy when I stand up, want to throw something across the room. So I called in, and about 4 hours later, I had hubs drive me to the doctor's.  He gave me a nasal spray that did help. So as the day progressed, I felt a bit better. By Saturday I was better and did some window shopping for backyard furniture. Hubs felt bad so he booked a room for us for the weekend AGAIN! Lol. We we had a lovely day, and I made the most awesome burgers for dinner. Truly, we experienced umami. This is a Japanese word meaning the six flavor, meaning divine. I buy extra lean beef, and often use Worcestershire sauce but didn't have any, so I used tamari instead. Along with garlic powder and minced onions, it added an amazing flavor. I was very pleased. Lmao. Then we had drinks and well the night went well. Until. The dog! Poor little pup was in the room down the hall. His owners may have went out and left the poor little pup all alone in a strange place, he started to whimper, it got louder and louder. Now hubs can't stand any animal in pain, he broke a window many years ago when someone left their dog in a car in the summer on a very hot day. No he was not arrested but the dogs owner was. Hehe. Well anyway, he was very drunk and kept going on about this poor dog, who was obviously upset. I held him tight and he was clinging so hard, he started to actually cry for the poor little dog. I must say, I felt such emotion. Well hubs fell asleep, my hair was wet from him tears. I woke up at half 5 in the morning to the dog barking as his people finally got home. I wanted to beat the shit out of them. Thankfully hubs was out like a light. So we slept in. Got up around 10, fed the hubs. Headache was back so I did some laundry, hand wash of course as we were at the hotel. I went for a walk, then came in to marinate dinner and bake cookies for work.  So as you can see the weekend was BORING for reading about. Work today started oh so fun, as I was not there Friday I could not change my password as we were instructed, so it took 2 hours on hold with tech, so started work at 11 today, but the day went okay. It's been a boring weekend, but I did get in a nice walk, and pup aside a calm enjoyable time, even caught a film. "Saving Mr. Banks". Good movie, check it out.
      So sometimes even boring is welcome. Hope you all had a good weekend peeps. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment