Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mom I love you!

Mom, you taught me to be independent, that being my own person was important and to speak my thoughts even if I was afraid of not being liked because of them. You taught me that true beauty was how you treated others, but the right lipstick shade could change your entire outlook on life. If you helped someone, you did it out of love and caring, and not what you could get for it. You were beautiful, you loved unconditionally.You taught me how to cook, you loved to share your culinary skills, you taught me the "right" way to iron a shirt. You also bought me my first amaretto sour. LOL I just wish I had more time with you as a married woman. To show you that I had listened to all your words. Happy Mother's Day Mom. I miss you every day, I hear your words in my head so very often, and I will love you until my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment