Monday, May 5, 2014

Back in VA

     As always, I feel wanting when I get back from NY. I just miss it so.  Had good chats with Dad though, took pics of old pics he has. Put them on Facebook in an album I have there. He told me that when he was about 16 he and his friends all went to Coney Island. He asked a girl if she wanted to go for a ride in the tunnel of love. She said sure, but not with YOU! He got all upset he said, no girl had ever turned him down. (Holy shit! Lmfao) he asked why and she said I've heard all about you.  Oh god, dad was a player! I was crying, never heard no from a girl. Crap, dad was the hottie of his group. It makes me laugh, and cringe a bit too. I'm more like dad than I ever knew. Hahaha
      Had fun teasing him after that. Took him for a drive in my new car. He really liked it. It said it's so roomy, and after our trip into New Jersey my friend T said that it suited me and I made a good choice. I agree with her. It's an awesome car. Her name is officially now, Tink! That suites her too, I think. I already have just hit 1000 miles. NY trip was about 746 all on it's own, as we ventured, as I said, into Jersey Saturday night. We had a really nice evening. The food was outstanding, and I fell in live with the mango peach salsa. Had some sweetness and a medium heat that was perfect. Had a soft taco then took the fillings and had it on a plate. No reason to add all the taco shell calories. Then Sunday Dad's neighbor came over. Thankfully he did not have to put his dog to sleep. The pup is responding to the medicine and the vet is hopeful.  Little pagan me is praying to St. Francis to keep the dog healthy and strong. He's a member of the family, those of you will fur babies you love can understand I'm sure.
     So today started my 60 in 6! More if I can. Gym in the am. Today was okay.  Tomorrow will be better. It helped that a co worker told me I looked like I lost weight, and an worker who used to work there, came for a visit and said I looked great.  So I have lost all the weight I gained since I started work there again so I'm happy again. Will keep you posted every now and then as it's not my main focus. It's just my life. BWAHAHA
     I did have a mini panic attack. I had printed out my E ticket for my flight, I had even taken a pic to send my England hosts but I thought I had archived the email it came on.  I did not. So I went through my drawers at my desk in a mad dash but I found it. Whew!!! It is now where I can get to it.
Dumb bunny I know.  Hubs was looking on line for me and showing me all the 3 ounce bottles so I know what to get to put my face lotions and potions in. Lol
     Not much else, few odds and ends but I'll save those. Oh goody, I hear you say to yourselves. Lmao. Well peeps, I will leave you, saying, as always, ciao for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment