Sunday, March 30, 2014

Couldn't Sleep

     Nothing much has really happened, which is why I haven't really written much. I can drone on and  it's bad enough when I have something to say but when I don't? Whoosh ......boring! Lol
      Today is a black moon, second new moon in a month. Time for changes and I think I've felt these changes happening over the last few days.  Mostly good.  I guess one change , very visible on me is that I am once again a redhead. BUT this is a very different red. I like it, kind of sassy. I'm very lucky to have a great hairdresser. Something all women need. I love my blond too. Hard to choose but judging from a pic I posted on Facebook I'm thinking this new color wins. I'm trying to do my best to stand out. To do things that benefit others as well as myself. I'm still trying to draw although I'm not posting anything as it's mainly shapes and forms.  I will again though.
      Life is steady right now, for this I'm thrilled. Friends are fine and love them all. I'm just trying to balance life, and how it actually is and how I want it to be. They are getting closer I'm happy to report. Lol. So see I told you - ramblings.  Talk to me peeps, I know you read these. Any thoughts you want to throw out, questions for me perhaps. Let's make this a give and take. So until next time, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment