Thursday, March 13, 2014

Things That Make You Go Grrrr!!!

     I'm pretty laid back, okay I know some you just muttered "what??" But you must I'm pretty easy going. There are a few things that get me enraged. Cruelty to animals and children are two big ones. Well today the wife of a former co-worker, sent her 6year old child out in this bitter cold weather with no coat, no gloves, no scarf of hat. Seems the boy has a habit of losing them. For us to say a prayer for his cold ass. He also has terrible ADHD, but from other comments I get the feeling comments like she wrote may be a clue as to why. Well she goes on to say through remarks that it was part of her dark humor. REALLY you take a child outside in bitter cold weather, lucky child services isn't knocking down your door. Now where the jackets went, don't know, is this an issue, absolutely. Us this how you handle it? NO!!! I was so upset. Not my business I know, she said the bus stop is in front of the house, but thus doesn't solve the issue. What more other women said yes, tough love. Seriously? I was, and am still so upset by this. Am I over-reacting? I'm asking you all, am I? It's over now and onto new things on good ole Facebook. But damn if it didn't strike a chord with me.
     I'm looking forward to baking this weekend. I'm making Irish Soda Bread. The recipe is one I've been making over 20 years. It was brought over from Ireland by my Grandmothers mother. Bonefide yummy noms. Lol. Been a steady week peeps so not much going on. I'll be back with some rant or boring story I'm sure. So keep an eye out girl it. Lol. Until next time, ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment