Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sometimes You Need A Jolt

     It's Sunday night and I'm watching a television show called "Cosmos".  Some may laugh and think it's silly, but it fascinates me. Science and space has always made me wonder. I'm a heretic of sorts I suppose. Yet devout in other ways. I have faith that the divine, no matter by what you call it, often has a great laugh at our expense. This world and and all others are part of a greater world. To think we are the only ones in this universe is quite a silly thought. How self centered and elitist we would be to think that. I wonder in that huge universe out there, if we'd be in the cool group of kids or the nerdy outcasts. Just a thought. Lol. I think Neil DeGrassi Tyson is a great choice as the host of the series. He and Michio Kaku are my favorites in the science fipelds  They are personable, like able and, they are not just scientists, they are educators. Both are wonderful at bringing you in and getting you excited about the world around you, because they truly are. I will try to catch all the episodes.
     It's been a good day, a decent weekend actually. Saturday was beautiful. We hit 62 degrees F. Got the car washed and I cleaned the inside. Today was nice, good afternoon and dinner turned out very well. I've been more diligent with food and I've been counting calories, keeping to no more than 1200 calories a day. I'm not working out and have yet another, hopefully my last, doctor appointment later this week. I do feel better even though I get winded easy still, it's better than it was. So I am hopeful that I am in the last stages of whatever the hell hung on.
     Not much to talk about, nothing has riled me up, it's been pretty status  quo as of late. So I will just say hope everyone has been having a calm time.  Have a great Monday and ciao for now 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment