Monday, March 17, 2014

One More Time

     Can you hear but? Sound of snow gently falling down, blanketing my area with it white. Once more do we find ourselves in a Sunday to Monday situation. I for one will have to try and make my way in as I can't yes anymore vacation hours.  I need them for England!!  I love snow but wish this started yesterday instead of today.
     I'm almost feeling 100% better. I had a sneezing fit around 2am Saturday morning and wrenched my back. OMG it screwed up my weekend but at least I was able to bake and cook hubby one of his favorite meals. I also realized that  I truly suck at trying to be amusing over text. DOES NOT WORK FOR ME. Lesson driven home yet again. I'm sure in the future I will do it again. It's like a woman forgetting how much pain childbirth can be then goes and has another baby. It's not that I overthink, in theses cases I just don't think. I know sad, but it's happened and I'm doing my best to go forward.
      I am awake now as I went to bed early but hubby is having a bad night. He's not the quiet type when he's had a few. Although he's snoring steady know, so thankfully I should be able to get to sleep. If there us too much snow, il be back in the day tomorrow, if I get into work, I'll catch you all tomorrow night. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment