Sunday, February 16, 2014

Well Hello Snowbunnies

     Sunday evening, Valentine's weekend is over, kind of.  We have off tomorrow as well for Presidents' Day. It's honoring Presidents Washington and Lincoln. When I was a child we had two separate holidays. Was great, we had two days off from school, now we tend to celebrate holidays on the closest Mondays. Usually by now you can feel a tinge of Spring that will be arriving soon. These past few days we have been under snow storms. By me we got about 16 inches, my manager, who lives more near the mountains, got about 2 feet!  I was on the snow team at work and got put up in a hotel. Was fun, would have been better if I didn't have a roommate. I can snore, but OMG, I thought I was going to fall out of bed. We had late nights though,  it was fun to party in the room with the other snow team peeps. I must say though I am glad to be off the team now as it looks like no more snow. Our director kind of put me in charge. I handled the corporate credit card, did the expense reports too on Friday afternoon. Interesting.
     So now I'm in yet another hotel, but this time I am with the hubs for actual Valentines fun. You know he went over to the hotel I was at and dug my car out from under the snow. I had no idea he was going to do that. I was so surprised. He kept saying how sorry he was that he didn't get me a gift or flowers but doing that meant so much. Love is not always these grand gestures. It's the fact that someone thought of you and acted on that. I am lucky to have him and I am so happy to say that my friends have done similar and I try to do the same for them. Love is a broad spectrum word, I live my husband and I love my friends. The feeling is as deep for each but just a different ending. Lol I love love, I say it way too often, this I know but I am sincere.  
     Well had a long talk with hubs tonight and told him I so hope that the people in England like me. He replied, just talk them to death. Thanks much there hubs! I am hitting the gym on Tuesday morning and have an appointment Saturday with the trainer to work out a new routine for me. Taking into consideration I'm back a few pegs sine I had pneumonia. I lost a bit of stamina but it will come back. So excited, I am booking a room tomorrow. It looks awesome. Oh I was told we will be seeing special parts of the Tower Of London, and other fun things. The  hotel looks just fabulous. Friends in town, then a cool hotel in the city. This is getting more and more exciting. I will build my stamina up for sure. I plan on walking right along with them there locals.  Lol
     I'm about to load the dishwasher, and clean the kitchen and be a good wifey. So until next time peeps. Ciao For Now .

No comments:

Post a Comment