Friday, February 7, 2014

Just So Sad

     Today has been a crazy day at work. Not a bad one just crazed. I was actually in tears with a woman who recently list her husband and she started to cry, I was trying to help her get a tax return even though we had no proof she was his beneficiary. She got overwhelmed and started to cry,mine was trying to soothe her while I felt myself getting weepy. Then she called out to her husband asking him why he had to leave her alone and omg I felt tears on my cheek. After almost an hour and a gal few finally found his beneficiary firm bad thereby allowing us to send her his W2. Huzzah! The day was steady busy but that was the only real glitch. I came home, relaxed and felt much better.
     Then a friend of mine called me to say that her husbands father committed suicide this morning. He left a note and from all reports planned it pretty carefully. They are devastated of course. I was shocked when she told me. The poor man, he thought he had no way out, no where to go. His pain ended, the families just beginning.
     What goes on in people's minds we will never know, we all have grief, and stress. We all gave things to deal with. But you could know someone 50 years and there will still be that secret part of them that only they know about. That little part of us we keep to ourselves.  I am so saddened for my friends, I wish I had something profound to say, to make it make sense. Of course I don't, so all I can do is keep a strong shoulder fir them should they need it.  Peeps it's almost 3 am. I fell asleep earlier and I just woke up a few moments ago. I wanted to put thus up. Not or any shock value, but because to remind us yet again, tell those you love and care about how you feel. You may not get that "I'll do it tomorrow" chance. And a kind word may just change a negative thought to a happy one.  Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment