Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Strange Days Indeed Mama!

     Not really strange, oh what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yes, SUCKY!! SUCKY SUCKY SUCKY!!! I have no issues with getting told I did something wrong, as a matter of fact I pride myself  in being able to to take positive criticism with grace. BUT when you get trained with bare basic information, and it's late and those who can answer your questions are gone, you turn to a, for lack of a better word, a lead. He works with the issue I was having, so I asked. He had no clue, told me to open a ticket. So I did and today I get called over and had to explain why. So I get told no don't  look here, look here. I said I did that and by what had come up it looked like a change had been made already. But no, I was made to feel small. What irks me is that it was her lead who told me to do the damn ticket because he didn't know. On it's own no big deal, but people are still calling in irate about that issue I mentioned a few days back. I really hate that I had to backtrack in my career. But I needed money, I have to earn money. I am not a bum expecting handouts. Oh it just gets me frustrated sometimes. I start to doubt myself in all manners. Ridiculous I know, but hey...😀 I have a lot to offer but sometimes I feel so wasted.
      Well I am happy as I'm going to look at the availability of who may have the car I'm interested in. I was thinking of a red one, but a friend made a good point to me and I want one in white. I like black too but white us my main choice. If I can find one at the payments I want, well my butt may be making a new print on a new drivers seat. I'll let you know.
      I was hoping to get to NY this weekend but the weather is supposed to be bad and snowy. I guess I'll see him in the Spring thaw. Lol aw peeps I've indulged in something I haven't in awhile and I'm going to sign off before munchies start. Hehehe.  So until tomorrow, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment