Monday, February 17, 2014

She Has A Pencil

   Let the jokes start. The first ones are from me directly. I just decided to actually try to make drawings like the ones I admire my friends doing. Oh I am no where near them. I wear one. He is a top notch artist, I think so anyway. His children are too. I can't gold a candle to them, but that's not going to stop me from trying. Even hubs can draw a little. I want to learn to draw. I am looking into possibly taking classes at the rec center too. Oh I posted a couple of pics and if any of you are on my Facebook page, go have a look. You will be crying. I gave a face I do. Hubs says "Thunderbirds, another friend said Peter Burns. Lol I like to doodle but I would love to put original images on my cards.
    Oh we are expecting another 3" of snow overnight and ending the day with 50F by end of day. Sheesh. I must get out. I swear, drinking and being sequestered is not good for my waistline. I went grocery shopping this afternoon, and restock all healthy foods for work thus week. It's back to taking care of me. I have to. I'm the only one who will 100%. It's no ones responsibility but mine.
    Bit antsy tonight, so I'm going to have a nice warm cup of tea and head to bed. So I will say ciao for now. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment