Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Mercury In Retrograde

    So what's been going on?  I ordered some new clothes from the big girl store. I found some slacks for work that I'm hoping fit well. I am not talking about waist size, I mean length. Yes "Miss 24" inseam of 2016" here always has issues with this. LOL I bought one pair in black and if they are good I plan on getting a few others, in navy, grey and pinstripe for the days I'm feeling saucy. Maybe even a plum or burgundy.  Oh missus please!!  HAHAHA  I am at the point I had too. We shall see. I also gathered up my coat and jacket to take to the dry cleaners to get ready for the cooler and cold weather that, if you believe the Old Farmer's Almanac, we will be getting. 
    Weight is coming off slowly and steadily, its so weird, the scale shows weight loss but these past few days I feel so blobish. LOL  I took a smaller size at the fat girl store which is not always a good monitor as their sizes run differently than other stores. And even other fat girl stores can be different. Grrr Its frustrating so I'll just believe my scale as I'm sure it will register correctly (fingers crossed). I go to the doctor later this month early october anyway and I will check it there. I don't use the scale at the gym as my gym shoes alone are about 2 lbs lol  I make sure I wear light weighing clothes at the dr.s and at home I'm usually coming out of the shower so Im starkers. LOL 
      So mercury In Retrograde  - in case you do not know this means that the planet mercury is now appearing to move backwards causing issues with things like communication and electronics.  I read a good comparison and here it is: 
If you were in a car and another car passed you, you could tell it was going faster than you. But if it slowed down and you then passed it, it would appear that that car was actually going backward. Then when the other car speeds up and passes you again, it kicks up all of the dust in the road. As Mercury speeds by, it is like a train flying past, creating a powerful, turbulent gust of “wind” in its wake. The turbulence and disruption Mercury creates when it retrogrades can affect what we feel on Earth in our everyday lives.
So its only appears to go backwards but I can tell you I have already seen the effects. Now granted it doesn't hit everyone the same, but here at work servers are being a bit wonky and my co-workers car mechanical system is giving him problems all of a sudden.  Coincidence, maybe LOL   
This will continue until the 22nd of September. Good luck  ;-) 
     Okay peeps,  its been a decent retrograde for me, so far, if I'm honest  LOL  I thank the Goddess every day, she watches out. Although Ive used it as an excuse 2x today for brain farts on tickets  hahahahaha
      I still have a gift card for a place here called Bath&Body Works, its a store that carries lotions, candles, body washes. Kind of a trifecta for ladies gifts. They have all the fall scents out, I am going nuts over them. I think I may go after work to smell them in person. I know I will use the card if I do LOL
    So today was like Christmas at work.  We had ordered a few things on Amazon that have long been needed. Nothing really pricey but things like deep bowls (got 4) lightning cables, man's wallet. Then I also order a NARS concealer from Sephora. They all came today, the poor mail room guy, he had 3 big boxes. Wel anyway as Sephora does you get samples and one was a perfume from Balenciaga. Now I love their Paris scent, the one with < of all things> a soccer ball (football) on top  LOL well this one is called B then it says Skin, so Im not sure which it is. I sprayed it on as I had no perfume on today and so far its settling to a really nice scent on me. Bit powdery, floral but a underlying sweetness. Kind of like me  HAHAHAHAHA  but yes I think I know what I want for Christmas now. :-D
     Okay peeps, im out as Im going back in to answering emails soon. So until next time, Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment