Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall Ya All

      I'm going to write this blog and I'm doing it while I'm actually talking into my cell phone. So I bought new clothes. I had mentioned that,  well believe it or not everything I bought was too big including the underwear LOL It's all going back - felt good but sad as I wanted to wear the blouse I bought this coming Saturday in NY.
     Looking forward to it. Going to hang with Sis and listen to some good music. Will do live on Facebook if I can.

    Okay that was all don't talk to text, cool. Im at work now and its Thursday now. First day of Fall here in the northern hemisphere. I am seeing my hairdresser tonight to add a little depth to my color. Highlights and lowlights will add a but of umph. LOL I so love this time of year, I am looking forward to cooler temps and crisp air, having my windows open and seeing the leaves change color.  I'm off my birthday week, Sis and I are 2 days apart so we are going to go out for our birthdays and celebrate. Watch out NYC, we are going to party!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment