Monday, September 12, 2016

Food Pics

I was teased by my friend in the England about how us Yanks love to post pics of our food.  I am totally guilty of this. Why do I? Not sure, I like to share what I've had if its good. I like to show others on my Instagram, who like me. are watching what they eat. Or just because I fucking feel like it. ;-D  But I do and since I've kind of geared this blog back to food and life you can bet your boots you are going to see some on here too on occasion.   OOO Wait - OCCASION!! LMFAO
Todays lunch was a whole wheat wrap, filled with laughing cow cheese wedge in french onion flavor spread on it, avocado slices and fresh baby spinach.  It was very good and as you can see a handful of seedless grapes to go with it.  Bloody hell, look at me actually preparing lunch at my desk, even more wow, that I remembered to bring them to work!! All I need is a silver candlestick to set the mood at my desk HAHAHA
There's really not much going on peeps, had some weird dreams over the weekend, I was riding the subways in NY and started downtown then got out uptown and as I turned the corner it turned into my old neighborhood in Brooklyn, then it became way uptown Manhattan. Then and here's the even weirder part, it became London.  No I didn't drink or have any illegal drugs this weekend :-D 
Can you imagine if I had???????? 
ha!!!   Well thats it peeps, Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment