Wednesday, September 14, 2016

It Felt REALLY Good

    LOL Now now, that's not what I'm talking about you naughty lovlies.  ;-)   I was just on lunch and one of my coworkers had a guy in the phone who  was arguing that he got his VP to approve an exception to policy for his overdue expenses.  WE have to get a letter from the VP of the business unit to approve expenses that are over 60 days old. Well this guy had sent in 4 emails asking about it, he was told on each email what was needed and basically ignored it. So i had enough, I asked my coworker if he wanted me to get on the phone and he did, so I let the employee know that we need a letter. He said that he sent the attachment , NO , he added a section where it said approved and had the VP's name n it.  I explained that is not what we need, as stated to him several time.  he said the emails were not clear and in my best supervisor voice (which was my old position here) I let him know that the add on to the email is not sufficient as policy states it must be a separate letter.  After about 15 minutes of repeating myself he finally disconnected. I tild him sir I know the email from today are getting worked and if you send this I will make sure it gets sent up to expense today.  Sheesh.  One of the women who work over in AP brought me over a postie with a "gold" star on it. She was saying that she had no idea how I kept my cool and she would have hung up on him  LMAO

I felt good to do that again, I miss my old position, I was a damn good supervisor!!  I need to look for another job like that once hubs is at his new place about 6 months and we can truly breathe easier I will seriously start looking.  

Oh here is my award  hahahahahaha
Well that's it peeps, the round chick is feeling pleased today :-)  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment