Saturday, September 17, 2016

Just Got Back From Grocery Shopping

     Little Wins, life has them and of course for me its weight loss and life gains. Two of them today.  Making smart choices by passing on the cookies for dessert. I went straight to the dairy and got strawberry greek yogurt for dessert. Its satisfying and only 80 calories. Second win is when you go into your car ad think your seat has been moved back, just for a moment as you know no one has been in your car. You have room behind your steering wheel again, but your mirrors are correct and your feet reach the pedals, WHOOHOO!! Most take it for granted, but then again its not unusual for most people to do that.  I must say using my fitness pal has helped, I write it all down. Even on days where I go over my calories and I do. LOL In truth though its never really badly over. Ive had a few days ive been about 500 calories over, but never hitting the 2000K mark.  Hey its life and I enjoyed those calories, but I adjusted myself the next few days. I usually come in way under, some days its closer to my allotted amount but still under.  So yeah for the little wins.  It helps ya keep on keeping on.  Ciao For now

No comments:

Post a Comment