Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Just Sayin

   In life we meet people and suddenly it clicks, you have a friend for life, you found the family you didn't have. What makes it better is when you see that others are just as concerned and care abut those you love as you do.  Some get jealous, and I have my moments but I am glad, as it validates my feelings n that this is a great person.

                                             My Friends just know this
If you want to laugh, I'll laugh with you , hell I'll probably be the reason you are laughing (I hope)
If you need advice - I'll give you all the free advice you can use (worth every penny )
If you need space - I will let you have it  (but know that I am there for you whenever you need me)
If you need a shoulder to lean on - I have two. no waiting
If you need love - I love you , I will give you a strong hug and a kiss and maybe even bake you cookies
If you need encouragement- I have no problem telling you your good points and even your bad and I'll buy you a pint while I'm at it
If you need help moving -  I'll tape and label your boxes and even call the moving men for you,
If you need help moving a body - I'll bring a shovel (JOKING!!! (maybe) )
If you need help cleaning your windows - I'll clean the kitchen  I can't reach high windows ;-)
If you need to know how great you are - allow me to be your mirror, look at how much you mean to me and how you make my life better and I promise you will have no doubt how great you are




No comments:

Post a Comment