Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Yep I've been Incognito

   The past few months (year really) has been very hectic, crazy, frantic, frustrating, pick a crazy adjective and insert as you see fit.   Through this all I've felt high and low and every single step in between. I am no the carefree sprite I care to be  LOL   I swear I am still fun but my mind is so occupied with dark thoughts and fears and hopes and well you get the idea.  I think its coming to a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, at least I hope so.
    Through all this I have to say that I am so thank full for my Sister, she is the light I need to see and my rock. She has been there for me in such a way that I can only say I hope you all know someone lie this and if you don't, ...I'm sorry about that,  She is what I call a pure soul. She is there for you through thick and thin. I am most grateful to have her in my life.
     I also want to say if this lean time, so to speak has done anything, its' strengthened the bond I have with my husband.  I know that there are some out there that are waiting for him to fail. Some since the day I got married.  To them I give my middle finger way up!! He is a good man, he has faults as do I.  I know shocking, I do have faults,  no no  stop its true!! hehehe We are working as a team to get through this and hes ever diligent on bargains and I am so much better at cutting costs and we have worked together on bare minimum,for months now.  I've noticed we argue a lot less and when we do its not frivolous, meaning its for real things , not petty things that often get drawn into fights with spouses.  We atre closer and I can't wait for the days when we don't have to penny pinch as much and can enjoy some of our spare time together. Things that we did "just because" now get looked at (like is spending the money for a drive on a Sunday worth the price of gas), I don't look at things (or people) the same anymore and that may be a good thing.
     I love my friends, they know this, but I may be distant at the moment, I'm not on that dear old facebook near much as before, if I am its because Im playing Alpa Betty
Life WILL get better, its better than many so I have no right to complain really, So lets see what happens from now on
I'll be back , ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment