Monday, June 20, 2016

I Should Be Outside

     But I'm not.  Tonight is a big night. It's Litha, the summer solstice, it's also a full "strawberry" moon. This hasn't happened in about 70 years. Two big events on the same night. But I'm inside here, writing for the first time in days.  I'm getting more and more upset when I go on social media. People are just downright rude. I know it's a silly thing to say, but I'm talking, non thinking, non caring rude. This upcoming election, well it's just ludicrous who we have to vote for, we can't say certain things in a country that was founded on freedom of speech all because it offends a person or group. I'm tired of the entire thing. Illegals are getting benefits and help and yet myself and hubby are finding us again scrambling to pay the mortgage and bills. I'm tired of crying and feeling helpless. I've sent out my resume now, have to look for ways to help. I know it doesn't magically come to you. If we were in NY, I'd drive for Uber, but I'm not as familiar with the area I'm in now. Hubs looked into it too so hopefully he qualifies. He has been going on interviews galore and getting nothing. So when I go on social media and see all the turmoil it just adds to the angst I have inside.
     Sis is good and she had me laughing tonight, oh the shit that goes on. Lol. I miss her and hate that I live so far from her. I am already looking forward to my next trip up.
     Ah I'm just bitchin, I'm not happy, I'm not angry really either though. I'm just unsettled, I'm touchy, things that normally would never bother me are doing just that, my hair sucks, but that will change this weekend (yay). I'm going to work on a really fun positive blog, instead of the crappy ones like this.   Peace out peeps, until next time ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment