Thursday, March 24, 2016

Quiet Thursday

   I wrote that with my fingers crossed lest I jinx myself. Ah,  and the phone rings....BRB  LMAO
Well that went well.  It was a good call and then I went in and was able to clear out my issues queue, whoot whoot.
     So Easter is coming and omg I went into the drug store to get some make up remover pads and you get accosted with the scent of chocolate.  Your basic Hershey Candy and I do not like hershey candy.  I do enjoy a reese's cup I admit and i am one of those odd people that enjoy M&M's. I like them for the flavor (dark chocolate or crispy please) BUT I also love putting then in a round dish and then using them like meditation stones.  Running my fingers through them has a surprisingly nice feel. Of course only if  I am the only one going to eat them. If they are being shared I don't do that, lol .NOTE TO SELF: purchase some meditation stones  :-D    But if you know what aisle to go to you will see the better chocolate, like Lindt or Ferrero Roche.  This is only a drugstore so they do not have a high end confectionary. But they do have peeps. Those pure sugar, bad for you little blobs of marshmallow in the shapes of chicks and bunnies.  These I really like. They have not one bit of food value at all. But damn if i am not drawn to them, think its the pretty colors  lol at least you cant eat too many as you do get sick of them really fast. peeps are the candy corn of Easter. You either love them or hate them.  They have cadbury eggs too but the US Cadburys although better than hershey is no where near as good and the Cadbury from England.  I go to the international sections of the grocery to get the real Cadburys. They have something a girlfriend of mine recommended called Flake. I will investigate this one day :-D   Candy Candy Candy, for me the holiday is gone. I celebrate the Spring Equinox. Today and yesterday felt very Springlike, tomorrow is rain, also very Spring.  I dont mind at all, I like rain. I like the way it looks coming down. I've been know to watch a rainstorm and in the summer I have stayed outside in the warm rain.  I love the smell of everything after the rain, I've been told its the ions in the air, I don't know why,  but its refreshing.   Like when you hang sheets out in the summer and you bring them in and they just smell like the fresh air and sun.  I can get lost in the scent.  Sorry I was floating away on a tangent  ;-)
     My only bug in al lthis is that we normally spend Eater with the in-laws and since they loaned us that bit of cash way back in early November we have not heard much from them.  The I spent Christmas with my dad and I dont know if that made them upset but they have not once called us.  I reached out a few times, and my sis in law has liked posts and pics on facebook or pinterest but that's it.  It pains me to think that this put a rift between the brothers,  I mean they didn't have to do it, we would have understood. I don't think they realized how much it helped or more so that my hubby is not letting his brother now rule his moves. I think that bro may have though this gave him the right to tell hubby what to do and I get it as he means well but hubs is very strong in his thinking and really doent need his bro being capt obvious of what needs to be done. Believe me when I tell you how har hubby had to swallow that pride to even ask his brother, but now it seems like it may have caused more issue than expected. Sad really. I have no problem with it as I am an only child but its nice having family.  I dont know and it seems like its being more complicated than it needs to be. Ah well - family!!
    So I am about to finish my day here at work, I'm going to indulge in a drinky poo tonight, I have a a small bottle of jim beam apple that was given to me and im told its very good.  Im raining my eyebrow in wonder but I'll let you now  LOL  So until then  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment