Monday, March 28, 2016

Not a bad day, just a MEH day

   It's like nothing today is exciting me in any way shape or form. I don't know if it's allergies, which is possible as they have been really bad the week prior to this one, or just not much sleep.  I started to move this ample bod again and my legs feel worse than before. I get up at work before and I felt like one big charlie horse.  It was horrible.  never has happened before either.  I did these exercises I found on pinterest for big people.  Maybe I didn't do them right, but in my thinking just moving is a plus right? Ah, it may be everything combined, that plus not much sleep, plus bed from hell.  We need a new bed but can't just yet, so we got a foam cover for it. Does help by smoothing out the lumps (LOL) but it needs to eventually get replaced.  So one plus one plus one gives us 3.  All good, will sort itself out soon enough.
    Finally got around to drinking some lovely vanilla tea that was sent as a Chrimbo gift from my overseas friend. I still has a year to go before expiration date  :-D    It was put up in the cupboard and of course if its not on the bottom or middle shelf I tend to overlook it. Well its really nice.  I had just a touch of milk in it, no sugar.  The vanilla was strong and smelled great.  I think this would be nice iced too. Us Yanks love our iced tea in the summer months  HAHAHA  I just enjoy tea, hot or cold.  I think Earl Grey still is my go to as far as flavored teas. Yorkshire Gold and PG Tips extra strong are tops in black tea as they have different qualities. As a matter of fact, think I'll make me a cuppa right now.
   I'm back, yes the tea is lovely. Went with the PG Tips. Im just slug girl today. I need a haircut too. Its getting long, and its funny, the first time i cut it I wasn't sure of shorter hair. But now I really like the bob style. Plus the armer weather is coming so it's time. Not like its anywhere near as long as it was the first time I got it cut. With my, as my friend said, 80's rock hair look. LMAO  I like the shorter hair too. Who knows. Last time I got the pink highlights. I may just change the whole damn color. I know most people like the blonde but I need a change and it's my hair. I'm pretty no matter what color it is  :-D    (taken a long time for me to say that)
  Well I'm signing off for today, not much going on.  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment