Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hump Day You Say

     A comedian I used to listen to once said "Why do we call Wednesday humpday when most people get laid on the weekends?"  LOL  But we know its the fact of we have made the middle of the work week, and sometimes its here in a blink. That's how this one was for me anyway. I'm training a new person so the days are going by quick, with that and also doing the other little odd and ends for my boss while hes out. I like being busy and PLUS and its a big plus. Its going to be 80 degrees F today and tomorrow.  Forget Spring coming, looks like its going right into summer. Its was wonderful not to wear a coat this morning. Shoes instead of boots.  Im getting the urge to go for drives but not this weekend, I was able to get some OT this Saturday and I can use it.  Im all about the extra right now.  I am in a good place even with the one income again. It feels different this time. I dotn know why, maybe because I got used to it but maybe it means that hubs will get a job soon.   Don't know, dont care, just enjoying being secure in me.  I saw this the other day and put it on facebook and I LOVE it!! Its all about perception and confidence. A great friend told me that and he was right.  We all look at things in our own way and we see things differently and isnt that a great things that ideas can get passed around. People can interact and even with differences still be friends and lovers.
     Hubs is considering a change to go try for this one position, its a 6 month to a year position but the training i in TX for a month. So I'd be all alone for that amount of time. I'd be okay but the cat will go crazy  LOL   She adores him!! Its a last option as it wouldn't start until the end of April, hopefully something else will happen and if not, then hopefully he gets this  :D
    Not too much going on peeps. Im eating lunch.  I had some grilled chicken I cut up into chunks, with lettuce, grape tomatoes, avocado, teeny bit of corn, 2% colby/jack cheese and a touch of buttermilk lite ranch dressing. Its so yummy. and NO, no picture of it  LMAO
    Well I'm home now and hubby prepared dinner. I want him working but it's lovely having dinner ready. I love to cook, and hubs figures he's home so he can do some of it too. I really enjoy cooking alongside him in the kitchen. He's a good onion chopper and I'm a stellar sautee gal. Lol Just relaxing with a cup of coffee and a few ginger snap biscuits. I know, you're thinking coffee? For the round chick? Yes I do enjoy a nice cup and the ginger snaps in my opinion, are better suited for coffee than tea. I do enjoy a good dunking of one now and again. Hehe I've been training a new hire, as I've mentioned, she is very good. I think she will do well. We were chatting yesterday along with 2 others and they were talking about the security guard. She said he was different Friday than Monday. The Monday guy is nice and the guy on Friday is so old. I can't imagine him if someone tried to get past him. We'd all be dead.  Well they mention him and I say "oh you mean the walking dead" and they got really big eyed, seems he was behind me.  He didn't hear me I'm sure and I never said to whom I was referring.  Still, omg, yeah the face got red. Lmao whoopsie:-D
      Yep, early night tonight, I'm tired. Feeling better thankfully. But it's cool in the house and do warm outside. Spring is on its way for certain.  So with that lovely thought, I'm out.  Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment