Monday, March 14, 2016

Man It Was Monday

    I'm a little giddy right now. For no other reason that I wore a blouse today that was very snug, and now it's lose.  Oh I'm not freaking out, I'm just happy. Little things, no diets, just eating smart. I am tracking on my fitness pal but I'm fucking done worrying about my dress size. It will come off, the weight, not the dress. Well maybe the dress will but that's a totally other kind of blog. Lmao. I like me and I look pretty. I don't know why but I feel I could jump for joy. Nothing really has changed except my view on things.  So yeah.
     I had hubs laughing tonight, this comic named Lee Mack does this skit about adverts and the one about French adverts had me crying. So hubs, drops hot water on his foot and yell, man that is hot. So I start, it's hot, yet it is cold, it's clear, yet it's cloudy, it's wet, yet it's dry.....I'm doing this in a really bad French accent and he lost it. He's laughing so hard, then I laugh, it was a moment, I guess you had to be there. :-D lol
     Hubs ordered some silicon ice ball trays that came in today. He showed me and they're nice but I thought the balls would be bigger. My friend has ones that are bigger, of course they look like the Death Star. Ha. But I guess the smaller balls will fit through the opening in my mug better. I figured if it sticks I can kind of pound my palm on it until it goes in. It will be nice to have a supply of them on hand. They're in the freezer now. Yay
     In that same shipment I got some hibiscus root powder. Why the hell would she do that you ask? Well, I tell you. I make my own scrubs, and I saw this woman who made her own powder blush. I like the bare minerals brand myself. So using this powder along with cornstarch or arrowroot powder it makes a powder blush that's all natural. Hibiscus is got lots of vitamin C which is good for your skin, it's all natural, and the color is a nice deep mauve brown that when lightened up with the cornstarch will be a pretty shade. To make it more bronze you can add, get this....cinnamon! I can't wait to make a batch.  This weekend probably. I like making lotions and potions. I adore my coconut oil, vitamin E, and others. I'll take a pic once I make it and put it on. It's a hobby...that I can use. :-)
      So ready for new things and I'm trying to make some.  Headed out Wednesday for trivia, pizza and hard cider. I'm a font of useless knowledge so yay Trivia!! Lol Maybe you can win cash, I like cash, cash is good. At least enough to cover my tab.  Oh the things I aspire to....endless huh?
     Well I'm off peeps, another cup of tea and bed for me.  Wild animal I am.  Hahaha.  So Ciao For Now.  

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know I have big balls !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A see 'er on t'beach, she's got it, in 'er 'and it's a pie, a luv pies, a'd gu over, but wait it's not a pie, it's like a pie, but it's smaller, and inside it's peas, and carrots, and gravy, and mince, and a kno that a want it, 'cos it is what it is, and what it is, is pasties, by Ginsters.

    ReplyDelete