Sunday, March 13, 2016

Okay, I Was Bored

     I made a Facebook profile for our kitty.  Lol both the hubs and I had a touch of intestinal issues this weekend so we didn't do too much. I was going to work OT this weekend but it didn't happen. I will do it next week if possible but just was not up to it.  I'd rather make sure I'm there for scheduled work time.  But this lent itself to some down time. So I did some reading, some sketching, then got some air as hubs and I went for a nice drive Saturday late afternoon, but our adventure was cut short. Dang it. So home we went, more Pepto Bismol ingested, very light dinner ( or lack thereof) and today.  I'm feeling better, and ready for the week.  It's stress and worry I know this but it was a stressful week at work on top of all things. But I've decided fuck it. I did all I could for my hiss whilst he was out. I sent all the emails I had to as well as train, and other things. All in all its fine.  But my old pal colitis shows up sometimes. Can it go away? My doctor told me it can go dormant, but that makes no sense to me. Meh, it's all good, I'm okay.
    So yeah, Fang has her own page now. She's been acting all high and mighty now. Hahaha  she's cute.
     It was a friend's birthday today, she's all of 13. My gods they do like to grow up fast. She's a sweet girl, very very pretty and man she loves her make up.  I can understand. It's new, it's fun to play, and honestly she puts it on very well. She wears more than me.  See if I put on too much it gets into the wrinkles, she in the other hand has youthful lovely skin. I need some Chanel spakle and chaulk. Hehe. Nah, I wear makeup when I go out, and a touch for work. I've never worn a lot and when I do people are surprised. My mother never wore too much, she didn't need to, she was beautiful. I do have something I want to get for this lovely young lady but I have to wait until the end of the week to order it. I think she will like it. She may have one already but she will need another I think. It's a makeup case. Man, to be that young again. The funny thing is when I was 13, my mom wouldn't let me wear any make up other than lip gloss.  I rebelled by getting my eyebrows plucked by a cousin who was a beautician.  My mom being Italian, well I have lots of cousins LMAO. Mom really was blocked, as it was family, it was free , it looked good and it was my grandma's idea.  Yay Nana!!  Girls, we get interested in make up and clothes and then comes boys. Oh my friend will have his hands full, like I said she's a beautiful young lady. Both his girls have gorgeous big eyes.  I envy him, watching them grow.
      So it's raining, it will be raining for most of this week.im weird, I like the rain. Nothing better than a good thunderstorm. All that energy in the air.  You can feel Spring hiding there too. The Vernal Equinox us next week. I can't wait to open the windows, so to speak. Spring cleaning, throwing out old, unused things.  I went through some pots and pans. I have several great pots and frying pans. I even have a saucier. Then I have my cast iron skillets. I made cornbread in the big one today.  It has a handle of course but it also has a grip on the front. Why you ask? Because that sucker is heavy. I love it. I have smaller ones I must reseason. Have any of you used can't iron? When you're not camping?   I'd like to hear what you think.  I will be making soda bread Aldo as St. Patrick's day is in a few days. I have mixed feelings once again. Yes I'm proud of both my heritages, but the man tried to get rid if all the Druids and other pagans. They were not hurting anyone, see religion really splits folks up. Sigh...
     Heading out midweek for a girls trivia night at this place called The Mellow Mushroom,  yep, cool place. Will be fun. Just wanted to say hi to all. It's been status quo here. I will put up some of my drawings in a few days. Don't laugh okay?  :-D
    So have a great Monday and ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment