Friday, February 8, 2019

TGIF. (toes go in first)

When a dear friend of mines son was learning how to put his shoes on, she used to say that to him.  Lol It was cute and he remembered it. 
So lovelies, it is Friday, my right hip is a bit sure from sleeping on the sofa last night. It's actually a long loveseat. (It fits 3 across - lots of love hehe) Reason was the hubs has the flu. His temperature was 102.8 then down to 100 now this morning it's back up to 101 something. I've got a slight runny nose and cough but no fever or body aches. Perfect example, I got a flu shot, he didn't. Needless to say I've been playing nurse and eating little. What I do eat is crap which is why I'm craving a soft boiled egg I suppose.
Looking out my window, I could be looking out onto the Moors. I like it. It's the kind of day where you pour your tea and get comfy in a chair with a good book.
I'm trying to maintain a sense of calm, for my health and for the protection of those around me.  It's just that life is finally starting to develop into a flow that's pleasant, instead if a flow that resembles a lesser tsunami. For this I'm very grateful. It's nice not having to decide if you want to pick up the phone or not, because it may be a debt collector.  I'm not greedy,call I really ever wanted was to have no bills, and to just be able to start with a clean slate.  It's a wonderful feeling. 20 years coming but here it is. It helps you to make choices in other matters. So if I was to wish you well, I wish this feeling, I wish you no burdens on your shoulder.
We know that's truly never going to happen because life is balance. Light/dark, day/night, good/bad. I'd be stupid to think I'll never have issues or bad times but I'm more prepared to face them.
A blog of nothing today, much like Seinfeld's show when Jerry & George were promoting a tv show about nothing. Lol
I really just want to get back into writing my blogs. But for now, I'm going to go mix up some pancake batter as Da requested pancakes for breakfast today. The man can eat!! I'm happy about that, but I wonder if they make adult bibs.  Instead of duckies or bunnies on them, maybe pin up gals or cars for men, and buff firemen and vacation scenes for women. Ha, I think I may have it on something here.  Hmmmmm 😁
Okay then, I'm off, so until next time....Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment