Tuesday, February 26, 2019

I'm going for it

I'm getting my hair cut short!! My hair is not in the best shape, my hairdresser said red is hard to take out, but I told her to go for it. So now the middle and ends of my hair are shot. I want my natural grey white to grow out so I can tint it funky shades and not actually dye it. So even with high end conditioners my hair is not feeling how I want. It's white, I look like a Malfoy and I can rock it but it's annoying me. I'm not working so as long as it looks styled I don't care if it's a pixie style. I've had them, I actually look good in them and it will give me motivation to keep losing my double chin. Lol . I made my choice HEAR YE HEAR YE LADY MARY SHALL CUT HER LOCKS.  Too much? 😂😂 So I'm calling my hairdresser and making the arrangements. I'm not worried, I can rock it as I've got the right 'tude for it.  I'm stressed as to where unless you're going through it you have no clue. So I gave a bit of a fuck off edgeness to me. I love my friend family, you know who you are, but people who don't know me, you're going to get what you give with an added slick sarcasm on top . Ie: call me an ass, that will be Queen ass minon!
I worry every night if I'm doing this right, making sure Dad's needs are met and also making sure hubby's needs are met. I have doubts about me being a caregiver, but then I have moments where I know I shine. So worrying about my hair is on thing I don't need.  May sound odd to you but it's a lot to me.  So yep short hair for me. Maybe I'll blow some pixie dust your fucking way
Ciao for now peeps 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment