Thursday, October 13, 2016

When Does Old Enough To Know Better Start

     Thats not totally a true question, I do know better and let me tell you. In the last 4 days I have been careless with my food intake. careless may not be the right word, I've eaten things I stay away from, but NYC bagels, and pizza and the rolls for the bacon, egg and cheese are truly special to NY/NJ  Ive never had them anywhere else. But as I sit here in my chair I feel like a very full bubble. Made Dad pancakes for breakfast, he enjoys them and its been awhile. Have had no lunch, didnt need it, and tonight is soup and the beer bread I made. Definitely filling but not over filling. Enjoying a cup of black current black tea. Very nice and relaxing. My colitis is acting up a bit and its all the rich food. I brought it on myself, so I can't complain. But it was worth it, I am looking very forward to my own bed tomorrow night.
     Okay I;m on my second cuppa, this time its my Yorkie Gold. My neighbor came in to chat and he is just so nice. But now I need to get my bags packed
and get everything i order so i can leave early tomorrow. it sucks as i need to time myself to the end of morning rush hour here and get to VA before afternoon rush hour starts there. It gives me a close window but its okay Im used to it. As long as i get past Kennedy Airport and the Belt Parkway Im good, I HATE that road. Hopefully Staten Island will be easy going also. 
    I bought some more jeans, fat girl for the win!! Size 22 and just over 2 years ago i was wearing a 30. Huge indeed and a 22/24 is still big, but Im doing it. I put weight on when I got back from England and Im now around the same if not a bit smaller. Please dont be shocked at my jeans or clothing size, I told you I was fat. But Im not ugly, Im kind, I try to be a decent person but if someone dosnt like me because im fat well fuck 'em! :-D
    I am so grateful to my friends and family, when I go I will miss my Sis and my dad of course. I also miss my hubs. And i miss my bed.  I just ordered new pillows that should be arriving soon too. I just want to get naked and lay down on freshly laundered sheets and sleep. LOL Easily satisfied i guess. LMAO   So Here is a sampling of the foods I ate this week:



Called an Emereld Isle and tea of course THEN...



The pub and a pint , onion soup and shepards pie   (burp)  didnt finish the shepards pie  lol and THEN...............................


We went German with assorted salads and jaegerscnitzel but wait there's more
and lastly

PIZZA   and thats not to mention breakfasts of bacon, egg, cheese on a roll

and the pancakes I made for Dad
Honestly Im surprised I fit behind my steering wheel LMFAO   I mean it wasnt all in one day but i do hear my grilled chicken and salads calling my name for next week 
It was a fun birthday time, Sis is a doll, I love my Dad, spoke to my dear friend over seas and got to have lovely talks with two other ladies I havent spoken to in a long time   so until next time  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment