Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Just Thoughts From Last night and Today

     I'm watching Scorpion with hubby, it's a great show, I recommend it. Thing is my mind often goes in many directions. I'm on Pinterest on my iPad, I'm watching the TV, and petting the cat.  So a commercial comes on and it's for a new men's cologne. Makes me think of someone, he wore amazing cologne. I'd never smelled a scent like it. I mean, I was used to Polo, Drakkar or even the occasional Armani but this was designer I had not known before. I think of him whenever I smell the scent.  Then a commercial came on saying how a poor 81 year old man was killed while riding his bicycle. I almost cried, it made me think of my Dad. That poor dear man, I hope he went fast. My dad walks every day, I worry about a car driving too fast, or punk kids trying to rob him.  He's a trusting guy, but who knows, he was in the Navy, he's from Hells Kitchen NYC, he's probably tougher than I think, but he's getting frailer.   Then hubs said something and it made me laugh, I feel better. Man sometimes I think I'm going bonkers.  I care so much about my friends who are going through shit right now. I want to give them all the space they need, but they need to know I'm there, I don't have money but I've got ears to listen to them. A heart that wants the best for them. I've been blessed. I felt the love of true friendship and non blood family and I just want them to know I am here.
      Wow, good morning. Happy Tuesday. Its going to be a high of 84 degrees F today and I hate that. I mean nice temp but not for mid October. Im ready for falling leaves with bursts of colors and pumpkins and fall spices and boots and sweaters.  LOL  I am such an October baby. I adore the autumn season.   I hope you all have a great day and I will be back later   Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment