Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Its been awhile, last one for this year methinks peeps

    Hey all, I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season no matter what you celebrate.  Its been more hectic than I would like at work this week, I know that's silly but we are short staffed and its a bit crazy.
    We visited NY and PA  this holiday season, Separately of course. NY is always great, Dad bless him is going to be 89 years old tomorrow. The man is a rock star!! Everyone loves him, the mailman was telling me that he listens to make sure the mail falls on the floor and not on top of other mail. This way he knows that dad is getting the mail and he is okay.  Wow, I mean really now?? Thats awesome of him.
     Now as for PA, my hubs is from there and we had stopped at a Turkey Hill gas station, which is their equivalent of a 7-11 or Quickie Mart. As I watched from the car, the realization that my hubby really fits in there hit me. He looked cute  LOL  he had on his new work Ballcap (its actually very nice, all cloth and stitching, nothing plastic) his shirt and jeans, along with the style jacket he had was like so many of the guys in there. He fit in, I can't explain it any other way.  I could live there, I like PA.
     Christmas came and went and to be honest it didn't feel like it.  Im hoping that next year is better for everyone. I have friends with personal issues that seem ti be going okay but I wish that they all come to good ends. I hope that we finally can sell our home, pay what we owe and start again ourselves. That's my personal goal along with being a size 14 by next Christmas. To be honest this is the first time in truth that I feel it will happen. I lose but its happening in earnest now. One thing I am not pleased about is that I am seeing my fae change and right now i'm not liking it  LOL   I dont want to have a face that will end up looking like a melted candle  HAHAHA  Few other things but that's my concern so not sharing.

Well peeps, I want to wish you all a fabulous new year and may it find you healthy and happy, or at least get you that way before the year is out
So Ciao for now and will see you in 2017  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment