Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Comes To Sterling VA

     So it's Friday and thats always a good day but my manager was in a very chipper mood today. Maybe he got laid who knows , who cares. he's quite funny really. We have a new acquisition coming in and I was on a 2 1/2 hour conference call yesterday afternoon in regards to it. The new people all got an email that they all had to do drug test within the next week. We were laughing wondering how many for these new people would be gone now  LOL   
getting back to my original statement.  manager decided to go through all the christmas boxes and found the top half of the office tree. So  he starts taking everything out and putting it all on the empty desk in front of mine. I feel like I'm in a friggin forrest. HAHA   he went put an bought a new 6ft tree for the office. I told him I hope he doesn't expect me to put lights on it as its a foot taller than I  am .  he was amused.  I have my tree that i need to put up also.  Plus I have a huge christmas bulb that hubs got me to hang on my wall. Its awesome looking. I may come in on Sunday to "festive up" my desk

SEE - a forest  LMAO   

     Day is pleasant enough, and I am wearing a blouse i usually wear with my dress slacks but today I wore it with my jeans. I usually don't as well since Im fat I have a tummy and i like it to be covered. I dotn like things hanging out  LOL  So this blouse is shorter than I usually wear so today someone told me how good I looked and so I went into the ladies room and well i will say that I can finally wear most of my blouses now with jeans as yes even I will admit my tummy is flatter. Now don't get me wrong, I am still the round chick but not as bulbous as before  hehehe . It was nice to hear on Friday  
     I am looking forward to seeing Sis next weekend, I need to empty the hatch on my car to bring home the haul of goodies she has for me.  My Sis-In-Law is going to hem all the jeans I am getting. whoot whoot. 
Well I have go tot go, lunchtime is over and I need to get on phones until 1:30 then emails again until I go home, so ciao for now and if I dotn come back on , have a great weekend. 

     


No comments:

Post a Comment