Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hi All, Yes I'm Still Here, and Still Fat & Fabulous!

     As we roll on into December (no pun intended) I'm finally starting to get into a Christmas mood.  I think it started on Sunday when I went to get our Christmas cards and saw all the fun things they had. There was a little girl with her Mom in the store and she was talking up a storm abut how Santa was coming to their new house and I hope he knew that she moved, It was so sweet and that's what I love. With all the shit going on in this world the simple innocent joy of waiting for Santa is still alive and well.  Of course I find the oddest things. They had beer bottle openers in the shape of a smashed flat beer cap and had names n them. I found one that had the name Jesus, of course my sarcasm was instantly activated.  I put a pic on facebook saying I'm sure Jesus would love one but I think he's more into wine. LOL  Im seeing Sis this weekend and of course my dad so that always makes me feel good.   I'm going to put up the ceramic tree for Dad. Made it in the 70's and so many people had them. I think the pottery stores had a special as you see them all over. I will post a pic when I put it up. This reminds me I need to get the little plastic bulbs as there are quite a few missing. 
I have to get it down as its way up in Dad's closet next to the porcelain Infant of Prague that my Uncle brought me from Italy. I am not religious but it does have a very pretty face. The features are so perfectly painted. Its about 20" tall and has velvet robes with lace.  I should donate it in my mothers name, to dad's church. 
     A good friend is having surgery this Thursday and Sis and I may be visiting her on Saturday. She is a lovely woman and I haven't seen her in a while.  Oddly enough years ago (okay decades ) her husband and I actually dated. LOL  Theater groups, very close knit people  LOL He dated several others as did I. 
    OMG my co-workers crack me up, just now one of the women walked over and said very loudly to another "Why are you using a blackberry?!"  We all laughed too as we had teased him. His phone is getting repaired and this is an older phone his cousin lent him to use in the meantime. LOL  I remember when they were all the rage. Hubs and I are getting new phones this weekend. I am ordering them online Friday.  We are using phones from Google Fi, cool plan so bye - bye verizon. LOL 
    Oh man I so wish I had all the money I wanted to get peeps the coolest things for Christmas, they know I love them and i am here so I guess that will have to do this year, and truly its enough for me too. There is a post going around facebook that goes something like you Christmas list gets smaller as you realize the things you want can't be bought and its so true.  I'm feeling the love for my dearest and my family. So muah,  you all know who you are!!  You better!!! LMAO 
    Okay my friend I am out of her so herself wishes you a great evening and here I am.



 Oh you know I took a selfie today, new blouse!  No make -up BOO!! hahahahahaha,
 need tea - Ciao for now 


No comments:

Post a Comment