Thursday, September 26, 2013

Now What Will I Watch?

     Meaning that I saw the final episode of Broadchurch tonight. It was on BBC America. Excellent production. It's like reading a book. You get so caught up in the story that when it ends you feel a bit empty inside. Lol. We do that though don't we? Get so caught up in the lives of people in these stories, we use them to take away our mundane lives. I spent many summer afternoons with my nose in a good book. Or looking forward to the next installment of a favorite show. You have to be careful though or it takes over. Hubs is like that right now with the show Castle. So much that he  downloaded the remaing 4 books in the series. Remember I got him one for his birthday. So now he is either reading the book, or watching the show. I enjoy the show myself but it's getting obsessive. Glad we are going away.
     Oh yeah, we are going away. Lol. I am off on Friday. Saturday is our17th wedding anniversary  so we are doing an overnight in Lancaster  PA. It's about 2 hours from us and it's a nice change of scenery. We have no set place to stay but we will find something. One day I want to stay at the Lancaster Arts Hotel. It's a funky cool place judging from the website. Check it out if you're so inclined. Maybe a girls weekend, we all chip in for the suite. Always a good time.
     I feel a little odd. It's like I have been transported back to my dreary little world. The excitement of  a week and a half ago is now another beautiful memory. Life is good though. I can't complain. I just wish hubs would get out more. Filing for unemployment would be nice! He literally spends the day with his nose in the castle books or watching it on TV. Glad I'm working or I'd be a lot more upset. It's gets boring being home but that's one reason I was always going for drives. You have together out and mingle in the world. Staying home too long drives me bonkers!
      Aw peeps, I am going to bed. 5 AM is only 5 hours away. Getting to the gym early. Lots to do tomorrow. So until then. Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment