Monday, September 23, 2013

I Wish I Could Select A Groundhog Day Of My Choice

     Well maybe more than one day, how about a weekend? I would have posted sooner but I was still floating on air from 2 weekends ago. Not going into too many details but I had such an amazing time. Sometimes someone takes what would have been a great night anyway and turns it into an amazing experience. I was so lucky to have this happen. I will eventually get over this. Maybe a year or two LOL 
     Today I got my arse to the gym again!!  Finally it's been 2 weeks. Today I was walking slow LOL  I swear it was like my body said,"its about time" or "oh hell I thought you had given this up" In the past it would have been the second statement. Today it was the first one. I have a different way of thinking, I missed going. Yes, it surprises me sometimes. I like how I'm starting to look and I'd be lying if I didnt say I enjoy being looked at. Not that Im going anywhere, I have my special someone, but it's nice to hear. I want to be so much more fit for when I go to England. I know it's happening and I can't wait to go. I have been forewarn that I will go mental when I see the tea aisle at the local Tesco.  LOL I am bringing an extra case with me for clothes and tea and Garibaldi's (a fantastic biscuit/cookie) I know aim not going to want to leave. Wonder if my friends would let me stay with them until  found a job. Maybe my friend has something I could do. Maybe be a maid for them  LOL 
     So lets reel it back in and talk work. I am feeling happy with my job, and funny thing today, one of the ladies who worked in payroll walked back in today. So it felt like old home week.I am back to my 8:30 to 5 schedule which is why I was able to get back to the gym. Oh peeps ever want to say things but really can't, I feel that way. It's all good things though I promise that. Well I just wanted to check in and say hi and I will be writing more, I am coming into my season. Love the cooler weather!! So until tomorrow I say Ciao For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment