Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Kind Of Thanksgiving

     Sounds like the title of a Nicholas Sparks book doesn't it? LOL I really have taken a moment today and I sat in a little par near my hose. Very warm out, more like summer than the turning to Autumn. I had just purchased my hubby's birthday gift. I brainstormed this one. He is so hard to buy for, he's a computer guy and I'm really not a computer gal. Oh I've learned quite a bit from him over the years but no where near his gift for understanding these machines. But I digress!  We watch a television show called "Castle". It's very good, cop show with a touch of humor, and he loves it. Boardering on obsession almost, lol, but it's nice to hear him laugh. Well I got two Rick Castle books and since he wanted cask I will put cash in the pages of the book fr him to find. Hehe. Taking him for sushi also. Will be a god night. Now today, I ran a few errands along with picking up his gifty. I came home and he was doing laundry. Does he do it the same as me? No he doesn't but he was DOING THE LAUNDRY! Lets focus on that. I got $65.00 in the mail yesterday from my dad. He likes to pay for my gym membership, as he's so pleased I go and he sees how much better I feel. I told him not to but he still sends it. It's a thing he does simply because he wants too. I can understand that! 😄 I have friends who post owls on my Facebook and Pinterest ages simply because they know I love owls. I have a job once again with people I like. Just know as I'm writing this, hubs put the kettle on and brought me a cup of tea. I ask you how lucky a girl am I?  I really am. I treasure all the little things that they all do for me.  I can be a handful, I can be jealous, I can be a total nutter! Yet they stay by me, and I love each and every one of them. I am so lucky to be urrounded by these people, who do for me, just because. Money? Wish I had a ton of it, not just for me, but for all these people in my life who are there daily, there for my ups and downs, these people who deserve everything good in this lifetime. I don't have that kind of money of course, but I would do whatever I can fr them. So yes this is a Thanksgiving of sorts. I am thankfull for them all.
     That's it for tonight peeps, it's been busy getting used to a schedule again. I will be more stray soon with my posts. Until then, keep looking, and thank you for reading. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment