Wednesday, August 2, 2017

All Things Considered I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia

    Well maybe not Philly but I do like PA. Its been a crazy 5 days. The flood is still the priority in our lives. So at least not the actual measurable water is gone but the rug and everything is saturated now. I mean things were floating , I half expected to see IT down there (We all float down here LMAO)
My rocking chair was brought upstairs early on and it can be repaired. The only real damaged aside from the rig is my computer and all my stamps, watercolors and papers.  Luckily my colored pencils and my newer stamps are not on blocks and all can be saved. Just need to be cleaned.  My computer CPU was about half covered and is beyond help. I have not used it in over 10 years so anything on there was already backed up to my external drive.  There are a couple of stories and some older pics I did lose but oh well. All things considered its not as bad a loss as could have been.  Hubs did lose a set of his anime series.  The box anyway, the discs of course can be cleaned.
     Im on my lunch break at the moment and Im feeling more comfortable at this new job. Except that I get frustrated when I don't know what I'm doing. They tell me not to worry as its all new but I hate not knowing something.  I mean I was at CSC for almost 10 years and knew the systems like the back of my hand. I will get this and by next month Im sue it will be familiar to me. :-D
   Little by little Im Maryifying my desk  LOL   The tech guy is getting me the codless keyboard and mouse I asked for and he said he was trying to get the mouse in pink for me. Hes a nice man  And yes of course I brought my mug and some tea and I got a new addition for the ledge I have  I got him at Walmart for only $5.00  LOOK

Okay  lunch is over   I just wanted to say hi and fill ya in on my life or as I call it I can dig hotel life  HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment