Friday, August 11, 2017

Where Does The Time Go

   its been almost 3 weeks since I started my training at the new job. Its coming together quite well, I am getting kudos from my manager and co worker Ricardo :-D  The people here are very nice and it seems like its going to be a good fit.  Funny though, I got an email from the animal hospital about the job I wanted there that they had a part time position if I wanted it. I said TY but no TY. I need a full time position as well as I am now working.  I knew they liked me at the interview  LOL
Did just get a new very cool solar keyboard with a USB cordless mouse, love it. After the hand me downs at the last job this is a real treat. As is the foot rest and new leather chair for my ample tushy.  HAHAHAHA

     So we are still without water and this weekend we are headed to the hotel again.   We will stay Sunday and check out on Tuesday. My 2 days off so I can at least cook and do laundry without running all over the place, plus I am so going to take a bath. I mean we are washing and I have gone to the gym to shower but its so nice to shower in your own room, and well I just want my house back to normal.  I need to be patient and it will be cool to hang out just relaxing on Monday as hubs will be at work all day and it will feel like I'm on a vaca  KIND OF.  He's been so great at cleaning the basement, its a mess and we are finding more and more things ruined. The store room that we spent time fixing lost everything on the bottom two shelves. Mainly Christmas decorations but luckily nothing old. I have my mom's ornaments packed in my bedroom closet.
     So Sis sent me some awesome beach pics the other night and I really miss the ocean, I need to hear the waves soon. Not sure when I will get to NYC though as we need to take care of the house first.  Plus hubs birthday is in Sept, then our anniversary then Sis and I both have Oct. birthdays.  I'd like to see her for that. I've got a lot on  my mind and I need to be a bit selfish. One of m y friends, we've known each other a long time and its like trying to pull teeth to get him to contact me. When we do get together its great and I care for him a lot but he is busy and I've decided that people know me, they know I love them if we are that close so I'm going to give them all their space. Being in a different state than my friends makes it hard to get to see them all also. Sigh......
     So its a different day than when I started this blog  LOL so I need to start my work day. Ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment