Sunday, July 9, 2017

Well it's July, Onto The Second Half Of The Year

     So peeps my days have been spent looking for work, eating healthy and looking for work.  I'm so fookin exciting, can you just imagine.  LMAO
     Well that's not all exactly. I was almost scammed in my job inquieries, didn't luckily, as I hold true that if something is too good to be true it normally isn't. It really irks me that they prey on people who are desperate to work.  I'm anxious to get work, but I'm watchful. It does suck that you want something so much you will at times lower your guard, but it makes you realize you must always keep your guard up. There are few people I trust completely, those that I do, well I'd take a bullet for them. Not to sound dramatic (too late lol) but I mean that.  We all have shit going on, things that we don't tell anyone, but I hope these few know they can tell me anything and I fully understand them if not. As I trust them and know they know I'm here if they want to share.
     I'm busy writing poems again, also getting to know our neighbors. They are around the same age as us and very cool.  Had a nice chat with the wife on my front deck the other day.  I felt so neighborly, I almost wanted to bake them a pie.  I certainly have enough blueberries. Ooh I got a great deal on low sodium albacore tuna. Only $1.50 a can. Perfect for one meal.  I am now the owner of 10 cans.  Hahaha.  Don't be surprised if one day I post a poem about tuna and blueberries and how some blueberries fell into the sea and got eaten by the tuna. You know some romantic blueberry shite. :-D
     I tell you I've been looking at all the prom photos of my friends children. Well they are not children anymore, they all look so grown up.  Such beautiful gowns.  I mean I was trendy with the styles of the day, my gown was made, so why I got sleeves I have no idea. And powder blue!!! What the hell was I thinking??? My boyfriend had a matching tux.  The funniest thing was we were headed up to the ballroom, the prom was at the Waldorf Astoria in Manhattan NY, and a classmate and his date get on the elevator and he is wearing the exact same tuxedo! I can't begin to tell you how amused we were. So no one said anything until he speaks up saying, "at least we're not wearing the same dress." That did it and we lost it, we laughed so hard. We limoed around the city until we got back home at 4am. I hope all these kids had fun. It's an everlasting memory.
     Not much going on, been busy with things that make me smile, hoping my friends are doing well, missing people, losing weight, washing my car, and cleaning out the store room. Still!  Yes I know but it's half the house in width and about 3/4 the distance. If we could put a window in it we'd have a 4th bedroom. I've been window shopping on Watfair.com.  I'm all ready for my lottery win now so I can purchase the items I've saved to boards I've made.
     Kitty is curled next to me on the couch, snoring of course :-D it's gorgeous out and little Mary Sunshine is trudging forward. It's like we have to have hard times so we can appreciate the good. We have to get our head on straight, but when so many answers are appealing how do you choose.  It's like the color blue,so many wonderful shades, BUT , if it's up against another color or detail in a room it can lose it's charm, although the blue itself hasn't changed, just the situation. So how do you decide? Do we stay with the same old blue we're used to or do we just paint the entire room a brand new color and fill it with things that compliment it.  Okay...I really need to stay away from Wayfair.com. Lol
     I'll end this hoping you all find the right shade you are looking for.  Love & light and ciao for now
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment