Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Just Been Crazy Busy

Hey all, it's been crazy these last few weeks. Work is Uber busy which is good but my phone reception at work really sucks ass!! So going forward, the apartment is all approved and we move in on Oct 1. This way we can get the house to where we want and still not sure if we will keep it or sell it. Hubs birthday came and went and although funds are tight we went out for a modest meal and had a lovely evening. Not much to tell, yet so much. Lol. Not going to bore you all. So those who know my number, ring me. I've called a few times but peeps are busy so I don't want to pester anyone.
     Back feels better but then I had a lovely lady issue that had me going for cranberry pills. All back to normal now.
     I'm sure I'll have lots more stuff to write about once we move. Untill then, ciao for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment